Officer Down US Community Blog
We are a community of supporters and we appreciate your contribution.
This form will be temporary until we implement an easier, softer way, which will include the ability to include a single photo. All photos must be properly attributed and credited.
ALL POTENTIAL BLOGGERS MUST FIRST BE REGISTERED ON OFFICERDOWN.US
Here are some basic guidelines for your blog submissions:
This is not a form to submit injured or fallen officers. It, however, to provide content of law enforcement interests.
- Preferred topics will be given priority. This will include but is not limited to submissions including the OfficerDown.US mission in proper context.
- All blogs must be original content and that of the person submitting it.
- All approved posts will be pro-law enforcement and not of a political nature, nor can they be used to push a political agenda.
- Feel free to link to or refer to other blog posts on OfficerDown.US, however, do not include an exterior links.
- This medium is not to be used for self promotion or sales of any sort
- 1000 words or less
- Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
This form and the link to submit blog posts may and probably will be changed in the near future. Additionally, the blog guidelines will probably be altered to suit our general needs and to satisfy everyone. In the meantime, let's get some content going for approval.