**IMPORTANT** OfficerDown.US PROVIDES 501C3 TAX-DEDUCTION FOR ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT FUNDRAISING - USE https://OFFICERDOWN.US
Does anyone you know in or related to Law Enforcement need to raise funds?
You create fundraisers or we can.
OfficerDown.US is a helpful national 501(c)(3) non-profit fundraising organization with an accompanying crowdfunding website dedicated to the Law Enforcement Community.
Donors and Recipients of qualifying fundraisers benefit from using our 501(c)(3) status.
Police Officers, Law Enforcement Personnel, and their families can rely on OfficerDown.US and the community to come together to help during times of need, on duty or off!
134 Projects Created
Joined May 28, 2015
- SuccessfulNew Mexico Sgt. Marc Mier, Survives Police Motorcycle Accident, has a Long Recovery Ahead$5,015 Raised
- EndedHelp Cover Costs for Police Unity Tour Team Vegas 2018$50 RaisedThis year Team Vegas has approximately 25 riders composed of members of LVMPD, NLVPD, HPD and the City of Las Vegas Marshals. Individuals have to raise almost $2000 each. With Las Vegas being #VegasStrong, donate to help send the team with Vegas pride.
- SuccessfulLVMPO WIVES Need your help$1,442 Raised
- SuccessfulFundraiser for PA Cpl Bryon Dickson’s wife Tiffany and 2 sons after he was shot and killed outside Blooming Grove Barracks.$1,720 RaisedFundraiser for the family of fallen PA, Pike County Trooper. Troopers ambushed at the Blooming Grove Barracks of the Pennsylvania State Police in Pike County, PA during shift change.
- SuccessfulFundraiser for Senior Dep Jessica Hollis~Austin, TX~ Mom & Wife$3,860 RaisedSenior Deputy Jessica Hollis drowned after her patrol car washed away as she checked roadways for high water during a period of heavy rain at 1:50 am. Sr. Dep. Hollis was married to an Austin police officer and also leaves behind a son.
- SuccessfulOfficer Grant Morrison Emotional Breakdown Viral Video – Family Needs to Relocate$3,018 RaisedAssist this family with relocation expenses after viral video has caused the family to have death threats at their home. Only a few pics are included in here as evidence. We've seen what the media can do. This family needs help.
- SuccessfulLVMPD Motors PO David Figueroa SEVERELY injured!$6,356 RaisedDave has been moved out of ICU and into a private room. His condition is more on the stable side; he had surgery on his arm a few days ago. But there is still more surgeries scheduled. His leg so far has been holding as a result of the surgery.
- SuccessfulSay It, Fight It, Cure It! ~ Save Renee Padgett, WA State Patrol$515 RaisedIn May of 2012 Renee, a 24 year veteran with the Washington State Patrol, was diagnosed with a rare cancer called Multiple Myeloma. Renee is fighting for her life and need some help so as not to worry about finances. Please help.
- SuccessfulLVMPD Officer’s Father Dies & Family NEEDS Assistance$595 RaisedWith the sudden and unfortunate passing of a loving father, we find ourselves in desperate need of financial assistance. Please help ease the tremendous financial strain of the medical bills and final ceremonies of a man who had not prepared for death.
- SuccessfulLVMPD Cyndi Curd Shane Memorial$550 RaisedCyndi unexpectedly passed unexpectedly in her sleep.
- SuccessfulPassing of LVMPD Sgt. Mike Ford AT 47 – SUDDEN & UNEXPECTED$10,402 RaisedFebruary 7, 2016 LVMPD Sgt. Mike Ford died in his sleep at just 47 years old. Donated Funds for Sgt. Mike Ford's wife and children will be greatly appreciated! Left behind is Sergeant Mike Ford's loving wife and three school aged children.
- SuccessfulHelp the Hurley Family – 6 Yr Old Son has Passed$8,459 RaisedSadly, LVMPD Motor Officer Jarrod Hurley's 6 year old son passed away on the afternoon of February 27th, 2016. Since Dean's diagnosis, the family with 3 other children has faced surmounting bills and difficult times. More bills are coming. Please help the family with a non-profit donation.